Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to remove photos from Nano?
03-26-2006, 12:51 PM
Just trying to find out hoe to remove photos from Nano? I was using Itunes and accidently loaded quite a few pics into the Nao, but cant get the damn things off. If anyone could help me, it would be greatly appreciated. thanks for your time People!
Find all posts by this user
03-26-2006, 11:12 PM
well go to iPod options when your iPod is connected and right click on your iPod and click on iPod options. After that go to the photo tab and then uncheck where it says Synchronize photos from and it will give you an option to remove your photos from your nano. and i belive that's it hope this helps ^_^
03-28-2006, 09:22 AM
Nope, that didnt work dude! Thanks for the help anyway. I was able to open ipod options but all there is to do is uncheck the synchronize box, but photos stay on Nano. Please someone with some knowledge with taking photos off the Nano. I need Help! Blush :sad: Confused Blush :sad: Confused
03-28-2006, 09:50 AM
what you need to do is go to the photo tab like he said, enable the photo sync thing again and then look at where the folder is that the pics are from. go to that folder and delete all the pics that are in that folder

the update your ipod and see if it works...

if it dont, email me and ill give you the other directions
03-28-2006, 10:14 AM
Now that just worked perfect, couldnt ask for more!