Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Album art not showing on Ipod
10-08-2006, 09:28 PM
my songs all have album art, it shows when its connected to itunes but it doesnt show on my ipod.

my ipod is set in manually update songs.

how do i get my ipod to show the freaking album art?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-09-2006, 07:41 AM
What version iTunes do you have? If you have 7, there might still be problems with it if you didn't update to 7.0.1.
10-09-2006, 07:47 AM
i have the same problem on my ipod 1G nano. i think i know what the problem is cause i started searching the internet for the solution. it seems to me that if u clicked on get album art on itunes that those pictures wont show up on your ipod. if u imported your own picture for album art then those pictures will show up. i dont know why this is but this happens on my ipod. and i do have itunes 7.0.1..i hope this helps..
10-09-2006, 08:00 AM
well i have itunes 7.0.1 and i placed the album art my self it took me a long time for it not to show up.

i didnt have this problem prior to itunes 7
10-09-2006, 10:29 AM
Download iTunes 6 and be happy.
10-09-2006, 10:31 AM
o ok i guess ur not having the same problem i was having..if you ever find a solution to your problem let me know cause like you said it takes a long time and for it not showing up its really fustrating
10-09-2006, 08:01 PM
delete the artwork database file in your ipod_control/artwork folder. then update a few times.
10-09-2006, 08:10 PM
ill try mad macs suggestion first before i download i tunes 6. thanks guys i hope it works
10-27-2006, 09:52 PM
I am having the same issue. I think it has something to do with the new album artwork folder iTunes keeps. As far as I can tell, artwork will transfer with a song from your iTunes library to your iPod, but the iPod won't accept artwork placed after the song has been transferred.

Going back to iTunes 6 DOES work, just so you know.
10-28-2006, 07:03 AM
if you want to keep using itues 7, just uncheck the box that says "Sync Album Art". Then, update and eject. Next, plug it back in, recheck the box, and sync. it should sync all of the album art back onto the ipod. It worked for me anyways